All about poker and Gaming for free... Free poker Articles and TIPS

Friday, July 17, 2009

Limit Hold’em

Limit hold’em games are safe plays that fit in to your bankroll most of the times. The advantage of playing limit hold’em lies with that it is quite possible to arrive at the maximum loss or risk involved in the game. Beginners should start with limit hold’em to avoid betting more than what their pocket can support.

Playing low limit hold’em could be even wiser if you are new to a particular site until you get used to the kind of players in the site. I used to play (3/6) games if I am playing in a new site. Even important was the regularity with which I had to play. A small break made me loose my logics. It is truly unavoidable. Before I graduated to playing high limit hold’em I was skilled enough with not losing lot of money pretty quickly.

With limit hold’em or unlimited ones or of any kind of poker it is not uncommon to have the chip stacks grow tall and short. The tallest of stacks in most cases are when we start with a strong hand and the shortest is with trap hands.

So, limit hold’em or any other kind of poker can be kind of tough. We need to exactly learn to calculate if it is really going to happen or not!

No comments: