All about poker and Gaming for free... Free poker Articles and TIPS

Friday, July 17, 2009

No Limit Hold’em

In no limit holde’m we need to start with reasonable rakes, to be precise high rakes. Most players with some skills in their fingers love to play the no limit holde’m; for these are the games that can come in with some really good chips inside during the split in.

In no limit holde’m where the table is occupied by expert players it is really hard to have odds in our favor. A big table is even complicating to let odds work and the amount of chips to lose also is quite high.

I have won no limit holde’m 70% of the time I play and that was because I used to play very tight especially when I have a strong hand. I never did mind losing little pots; however, I never used to risk betting for those juicy pots where odds are against me. I play logics not luck. I believe luck is just a part of the game; the rest is common sense and some mathematics.

I never feel overconfident winning 70% of the time; I would like to be frank about that most of my hits were with fresh players. I have lost quite a lot of tables in no limit holde’m with better players. However, good we have been, there is a yet to arrive expert to put you down the next time!

No comments: