All about poker and Gaming for free... Free poker Articles and TIPS

Sunday, September 13, 2009

What is Omaha High-Low?

What is Omaha High-Low? Playing with 4 pockets in the starting hand is what that differentiates Omaha High-Low from the Texas; the compulsion of having to use two cards form the pockets for the final poker requires a tight and serious concentration from the beginning.

I truly hated Omaha high-low when it was my turn in sharing the pots with the low rank when I did hold a high hand. However, I was happy to be shared with a percentage of the pot when I had the low rank. Did you not follow me? In Omaha High-Low, the pot is split in percentage with letting the high rank hand have half the pot and the low rank hand take the other half! So is the term Omaha high-low used.

Before I could play Omaha High-Low I had enough experience in a way enough to not to jester the table with my fool play. I graduated many dozen tables in Texas before I started to play Omaha High-Low.

As I began screwing up a couple of tables in Omaha high-low I gained more inner confidence and sometimes my luck box was just kicking the high and low! It was then I loved the game to the core. You know what? I target to make the high and low myself so that I can carry the pot myself! Don’t call it greed, it is called ambition!

No comments: